Building a Legacy...

Thanks for dropping into our lives. It's the five of us journeying together. Each day is new and fresh and full of opportunities!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Chad--30

I'm thirty this week.....on Thursday, August 24th! It seems odd but not really. Funny to be thirty but doesn't really feel any different--not yet anyway.

My wife and girls went together with my mom and bought me an I-POD....which I LOVE. The girls couldn't wait until Thursday to give it to me. I've already downloaded a few songs. Man, I love this thing. It's wonderful. H and G love it too. They've actually listened to it more than I have.

Jessica's folks gave me $100 bucks...surely a few tunes will be bought for the IPOD with it!

Sunday at church Jessica presented me with a card from each family in the community. They had written the nicest things. It's good to be loved!

Thursday we head off to Texas to teach a Legacy retreat at The Abiding Place. It should be a great time....pray for us as we get there though. E. hates the car seat and it will be his longest ride ever.

E.'s favorite word in the whole world right now is "horse". Which he says with a perfectly cute accent. He's so fun.

New pics to be posted soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home