Building a Legacy...

Thanks for dropping into our lives. It's the five of us journeying together. Each day is new and fresh and full of opportunities!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Too Much Travel...

This month has been the busy travel month. In 10 years of marriage Jessica and I have never spent very many nights apart and certainly not for long stretches (more than three days) ever. Earlier this month I went to Lexington for six days for a leadership program--the Henry Toll Fellowship through Council of State Governments. It was a great program and experience but I sure missed my girl.
Now as I type this I am in Trinidad. I will be here until Saturday. That will be a total of 8 days away from my bride...and my sweet girls and little buddy as well.
I am missing them. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home