Building a Legacy...

Thanks for dropping into our lives. It's the five of us journeying together. Each day is new and fresh and full of opportunities!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Kids say the darnest things...

This evening we took a long trip around town to get both girls a new pair of shoes. This is no small task because it requires that we go from place to place--only to end up back at Academy for the second time to buy one pair of sketchers and one pair of new balance. They did get cute shoes. I (chad) had ethan duty the whole time. Finally at the end of the evening I had to go to the restroom. We were still at Academy. When I came out of the bathroom, Jessica and the kids were waiting there on me and others were shopping on that aisle. As I walk out H. says, "ALL of us already went to the restroom and you started BEFORE us." I could only smile since the other patrons all thought it was so funny! Jessica is still laughing. H. didn't realize she was being funny--not sure that I do either!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is classic. And probably hugely embarassing!!! HA! Good one, H!

    christy

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love reading you blog occasionally - your children sure are growing up - - Hope all is well
    Lawana Callahan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home