Oh yeah--Hogs certainly earn a blog mention...
It is time to call those HOGS!
Arkansas 38---Ole Miss 3
Arkansas undefeated in SEC this year. I know you say our schedule has been fairly easy....but a W is a W and it's still in the SEC. Proud of the Hogs and Nutt, too this year.
Pushing toward a much deserved win over LSU in November!
Go Hogs.
Arkansas 38---Ole Miss 3
Arkansas undefeated in SEC this year. I know you say our schedule has been fairly easy....but a W is a W and it's still in the SEC. Proud of the Hogs and Nutt, too this year.
Pushing toward a much deserved win over LSU in November!
Go Hogs.

2 Comments:
At 5:11 AM,
Christy said…
Congrats on a great year so far! I'm glad to see Houston doing well--he is a nice guy. Good luck the rest of the season! might as well be happy for somebody!!!
At 4:52 PM,
Anonymous said…
thanks for your encouraging words!
Great to hear from you.
Post a Comment
<< Home