Previous Posts
- Lauded with Roses after a stunning performance!
- Graceful, Tender, Playful...
- Summertime Again!
- Celebrate every season....especially summer!
- This is the life....
- A few shots from our Virgin Islands vacation...rea...
- A quick game of ring around the rosies captured on...
- On the boat touring the islands...what a day...sha...
- Chillin...on the beach in the USVI, surrounded by ...
- Dreaming....Vacation spots.


4 Comments:
At 12:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
You girls need a bath!! Looks like you had a good time. Your pictures are so cute. I want to come you and your new baby brother. He's as cute as you girls are.
At 6:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
I have started a scrapbook and I want muddy buddies there!!!
At 10:17 PM,
mindi11 said…
LOVE this picture of the muddy girls! so so sweet!
At 5:54 AM,
Anonymous said…
You do look like little mud monsters! You two are a mess!!!!
Mimie
Post a Comment
<< Home