Building a Legacy...

Thanks for dropping into our lives. It's the five of us journeying together. Each day is new and fresh and full of opportunities!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Random

My brackets are shot.....Can't believe Villanova beat BC by 1 point in overtime. I think they did it just to throw my bracket. (Does that sound self absorbed?!!) I love March Madness. It's the unpredictable part that I love.

New job is going well. Settling in, figuring it all out.

Missing friends. Life doesn't seem to lend itself to having lots of really close friends. I feel like I haven't connected much with good friends lately. Missing that.

Making new friends. We should never stop doing this. It is one of the great pleasures in life.

Thankful to have my girl. She is something else and more beautiful today than when I married her 9 years ago....WOW NINE years. Not possible....is it?

This year I hope we get structured to take a little risk with some of our dreams...step out a little, live it up.....find a farm and have the horses Jessica wants and has always wanted, buy some commercial property in the Carribbean (you read right!), start a new business.....

Today H. had to write a paragraph for English. She's 8 and she wrote about her hero. Her hero is her mom. The paragraph was awesome. She explained in the most perfect English for an eight year old why her mom is her hero and always will be. It was beautiful. I love that she loves my girl so much!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Paige said…

    Okay, you can stop! Every single time I read your blog, I cry. This is more than a pregnant woman can handle! BUT, thanks - thanks for being a godly couple that is not afraid to show your faith in God and your love for one another. It's good to know that there are other people out there like us. Sometimes we feel like the only ones!

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Carribean?!?!?! Are you making so much money now that you need a tax shelter??? hahahaha!!!

    christy

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said…

    dreams.....

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ....dreams that hopefully include having the Brewer's over to visit!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home