I don't want to steal your thunder...but this is such a fun one!!! I gotta do mine, too!!!
1. I am TERRIFIED OF CRICKETS. I didn't really know this about myself until I moved here...and in with crickets in my apt! I should open a bait store! 2. I walk past mirrors with my eyes closed when it's dark--thanks to too many games of RedRum at bunking parties! 3. I don't really like chocolate. 4. I memorized most of the Sermon on the Mount, and it made a HUGE difference in my life. 5. I can't even glance at a picture of Ronald REagan w/out tearing up. 6. I get so nervous when new people ride in the car with me that I can barely drive. 7. I am addicted to watching "Home Improvement." 8. My favorite Bible story is Abraham and Isaac--and how God provided the sacrifice rather than teaching Abraham an even harsher lesson about idolotry. 9. When I do something wrong or embarrassing I run it over and over in my mind until it almost consumes me--then I make a conscience decision NOT to let it consume me--only then can I get over it and let it go. 10. I have an unhealthy obsession with germs and not catching any. I'm pretty much a closet OCD germaphobe.
3 Comments:
At 6:48 AM,
Christy said…
I don't want to steal your thunder...but this is such a fun one!!! I gotta do mine, too!!!
1. I am TERRIFIED OF CRICKETS. I didn't really know this about myself until I moved here...and in with crickets in my apt! I should open a bait store!
2. I walk past mirrors with my eyes closed when it's dark--thanks to too many games of RedRum at bunking parties!
3. I don't really like chocolate.
4. I memorized most of the Sermon on the Mount, and it made a HUGE difference in my life.
5. I can't even glance at a picture of Ronald REagan w/out tearing up.
6. I get so nervous when new people ride in the car with me that I can barely drive.
7. I am addicted to watching "Home Improvement."
8. My favorite Bible story is Abraham and Isaac--and how God provided the sacrifice rather than teaching Abraham an even harsher lesson about idolotry.
9. When I do something wrong or embarrassing I run it over and over in my mind until it almost consumes me--then I make a conscience decision NOT to let it consume me--only then can I get over it and let it go.
10. I have an unhealthy obsession with germs and not catching any. I'm pretty much a closet OCD germaphobe.
At 9:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
This should be interesting! You come up with such entertaining blogs. Can I steal your idea?
At 12:15 PM,
The Gallaghers said…
absolutely Oprah.....looks like Christy has already stolen it...
Post a Comment
<< Home