Building a Legacy...

Thanks for dropping into our lives. It's the five of us journeying together. Each day is new and fresh and full of opportunities!

Monday, September 12, 2005

A Picture is worth A Thousand Words.....

Beautiful.....our girl....


"I got something to tell you...come a little closer...."


"The work of a girl is never done....."


"Don't try this at home...."


"Not that close."

4 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger mindi11 said…

    cute kids!! bella was looking at the pics with me and said, "who's that?"
    I said, "Hannah and Grace" She said, 'Oh yeah, why did they grow up?"

    Your girls look so big! I can't believe I still haven't seen baby E yet :(

    we saw you (chad) on cspan the other night (standing behind the gov) We were so excited to see you :)

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are these kids not the best thing since sliced bread!!!! I can just sit and look at them all the time. They are the apple of my eye. XOXOXOXOXXO Mammie

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures!!!! Hannah sure looks like her mama in that first picture. I was also thinking in about 20 years we should introduce Ethan and Sophie! What do you think?

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is hysterical...."not that close." that child is going to be a mess!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home