This is the life!!
Today as I was watching the kids it was almost like they were in their own world and I had the priviledge of looking in. This picture doesn't quite capure how sweet it looked to me. Hannah had pulled Ethan's swing over to the doorway so she could dance for him. He loved it. His little voice was so sweet, it was like he was trying to sing along with the music as she danced. Grace was singing along as she "sewed". She has a needlepoint kit for beginners and she is determined to get it figured out. She is doing very well.Sometimes I get so caught up with cleaning, cooking, and all the other jobs that come with being at home that I forget why I do those things. Today I was reminded all I ever dreamed of being was a wife and mother. I never had big plans for a career, all I ever wanted to be was a housewife. Some people do not understand how fulfilling this can be but my heart is very full. I am doing everything I ever wanted to do. I am so thankful to the lord that I am so blessed. He has made all my dreams come true. This is the Life.

2 Comments:
At 1:20 PM,
Anonymous said…
Jesscia that is so sweet, and you are right we do get caught up, but it is moments like those that make up thankful for what we have.
We Love You,
Kat, Kate and Britt
At 2:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
Jess,
You are blessed. Enjoy every minute with them because they grow up so fast. It blesses me to hear how happy you and your family are and I am proud that I have gotten to be just a speck in your life and a part of your moms life. Maybe now when we get back I will be able to spend more time at home also. Love you lots Shelley
Post a Comment
<< Home