Next...
Our Timeline:
August 1996 Chad & Jessica get engaged
November 1996 Wedding
December 1997 Hannah arrives
November 1998 Elected mayor
June 1999 Grace arrives
December 2001 Our church starts
January 2003 Start work for the Governor
March 2003 Move family to Little Rock
May 2005 Ethan arrives
January 2007 Launch Legacy
March 2007 Move family back to De Queen
April 2009 Our new baby arrives!
August 1996 Chad & Jessica get engaged
November 1996 Wedding
December 1997 Hannah arrives
November 1998 Elected mayor
June 1999 Grace arrives
December 2001 Our church starts
January 2003 Start work for the Governor
March 2003 Move family to Little Rock
May 2005 Ethan arrives
January 2007 Launch Legacy
March 2007 Move family back to De Queen
April 2009 Our new baby arrives!

2 Comments:
At 7:58 PM,
Paige said…
Congratulations! That's exciting news. Glad to see I'm not the only "duggar-esque" person out there. I would just keep having babies forever if my husband would allow it.
I'll keep you in my prayers!
Paige
At 3:40 AM,
Unknown said…
When was the last one born? My daughter was born April 10, 2009.
Hey, Chad!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home