Thanks for dropping into our lives. It's the five of us journeying together. Each day is new and fresh and full of opportunities!
posted by The Gallaghers @ 2:18 PM
At 6:05 PM, Cindy Lofton said…
I see some of Ethan in that face. Or do I see some of Chad in Ethan's face?Jason
At 9:02 PM, The Gallaghers said…
It's not Chad...is that your guess?
At 7:13 PM, jlo said…
I thought it was possibly chad, but it looks more like Ethan?
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous said…
how funny!!!!! we are laughing right now at the comments. Hamammie
At 7:53 AM, The Gallaghers said…
chad's not SO old that his little kid pics are in black and white!!!
At 5:25 AM, Anonymous said…
are we ever gonna find out who this is?? christy
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
At 6:05 PM,
Cindy Lofton said…
I see some of Ethan in that face. Or do I see some of Chad in Ethan's face?
Jason
At 9:02 PM,
The Gallaghers said…
It's not Chad...is that your guess?
At 7:13 PM,
jlo said…
I thought it was possibly chad, but it looks more like Ethan?
At 8:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
how funny!!!!! we are laughing right now at the comments. Ha
mammie
At 7:53 AM,
The Gallaghers said…
chad's not SO old that his little kid pics are in black and white!!!
At 5:25 AM,
Anonymous said…
are we ever gonna find out who this is??
christy
Post a Comment
<< Home