Thanks for dropping into our lives. It's the five of us journeying together. Each day is new and fresh and full of opportunities!
posted by The Gallaghers @ 5:29 PM
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous said…
God is sooooooo good! Ethan is just beautiful. His name sounds like a future President. Can't wait to hold him. Hoyt and JoAnne
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous said…
I haven't seen a little boy this handsome since his daddy was this little. He is diffently all of That!Mimie
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous said…
He is so cute and adorable. I'm looking foward to seeing him again. God bless you all.
At 11:38 PM, mindi11 said…
He is gorgeous. We're pretty excited to meet him :)
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous said…
What a cutie! He's really going to love his "Aunt Suzy"! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
At 3:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
God is sooooooo good! Ethan is just beautiful. His name sounds like a future President. Can't wait to hold him. Hoyt and JoAnne
At 6:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
I haven't seen a little boy this handsome since his daddy was this little. He is diffently all of That!
Mimie
At 11:06 AM,
Anonymous said…
He is so cute and adorable. I'm looking foward to seeing him again. God bless you all.
At 11:38 PM,
mindi11 said…
He is gorgeous. We're pretty excited to meet him :)
At 6:01 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a cutie! He's really going to love his "Aunt Suzy"! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home